Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dream Celebrity Death Match

I am not sure whether MTV still airs Celebrity Death Match but back in college, I will not miss a single episode of this show. It's crazy. It's hilarious. So I thought of my dream celebrity death matches.

4. China vs Philippines vs Vietnam vs Taiwan vs.... Oh dear! The list goes on...

I seriously don't know how to put it but everyone who wants Scarborough shoal or whatever name it has in various territories... It's just on for a long time and I don't know why international governing bodies do not go between and settle this issue since these nations would not give up their rights over the territory... The leaders could all jump there and have some booze!

3. Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr.


Well, their dream match has not been set for years. I am a boxing fan but I really lost my appetite on waiting for their match. At first I thought the promoters were just building hype on their bout but it has gone for ages and still it isn't finalized so perhaps their anime version could do the trick and give us fans one hell of a fight... If it's celebrity death match, it would be different. It could be like a simple street brawl - no gloves. Southpaw fists flying to pretty boy's face but Floyd may not be there in time for their bout so Manny will end up singing to entertain the crowd...


2. Angelina Jolie vs. Jennifer Aniston


I don't even have to explain why these two need to have a death match. Yes, it was all history but extreme fans would still want Jennifer to have a little "revenge" but Jolie fans would never back down either. Imagine Angelina unleashing her Lara Croft abilities? Or Angelina's mouth sucking Jennifer while Jennifer flashes her smile to have a laser effect on tomb raider... There will be guns, lips and a lot of witty girl word war. How would it end? Hmmm... Brad Pitt getting in the way?


1. Slash vs. Axl Rose

Until I'm old and grey, I would still hope that Guns n' Roses get back together (the old members I mean) but I know that the feud between these two will never be fixed so even an animated version of their physical clash would bring audiences together. Fan like me would love them to reconcile but reality bites and a "death match" would be a fun way to see them together. I'm imagining their animated versions in leather pants and bandana. Axl would be belting out in screeching high tone to deafen Slash while Slash would be wrecking guitars at Axl. Who would win? I don't even want to imagine hehe...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you like Death Battles so much....go on YouTube and find them on ScrewAttack, oh they so rock!!

Antukin said...

Really? I'll check it out. Thanks...

Antukin said...

Really? I'll check it out. Thanks...